ULI Austin’s Marketplace is a networking expo designed to promote real estate investment opportunities and development strategies for the Greater Austin Area. It is THE must-attend event for anyone involved with urban development and redevelopment spanning from Georgetown to San Marcos.
Enjoy the open bar and food, while visiting Austin’s hottest emerging real estate projects, with representatives on hand to answer questions and expand your network.
Staggered Entrance Times
Exhibitor booths close at 6:30 PM.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
|Under Age 35||$40||$80|
Prices increase on April 27, 2021.
- You will receive a link to access the platform as we get closer to the event date.
- Please select ONE entry time for the In-Person Component. Availability for each entry-time is limited.
- Not ready to choose an entry time? Skip this portion of registration. You can pick an entry time after registration by logging in to your ULI Account.
- If you need to choose a different entry time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID Safety Protocols
- Staggered entrance times – 3:00 PM | 4:00 PM | 5:00 PM
- COVID Waiver/Guidelines – must be acknowledged and signed prior to entering the event.
- Mask/Face Covering – must be worn at all times except for eating and drinking. We strongly encourage mask coverings for the entire event.
- Social Distancing – Please maintain 6ft person-to-person contact and respect and follow all social distancing signage.
- Sanitizing Stations – Sanitizer located throughout the venue
- Disposable Name Tags – All nametags will be disposable, we will not be collecting nametags at the end of the event. We will also not display ribbons on the nametags at this time.
- Comfort Indicators – We understand that people have different levels of social distancing standards. So we have set up a color-coded sticker system to help you identify the preferred social interaction of each person during this event.
CITY CHAT SPONSOR