Thursday, April 29 – Virtual City Chat and Exhibit Hall (4:00-5:30 PM)
Tuesday, May 4 – In-Person Outdoor Exhibits (3:00-7:00 PM)
Better Half Coffee & Cocktails – 406 Walsh Street, Austin, TX, 78703
ULI Austin’s Marketplace is a networking expo designed to promote real estate investment opportunities and development strategies for the Greater Austin Area. It is THE must-attend event for anyone involved with urban development and redevelopment spanning from Georgetown to San Marcos.
Marketplace is designed to showcase the hottest emerging real estate projects in the Greater Austin Area with project team members providing details. Often a project’s developer, consultant(s), architect, engineer, and/or builder will join efforts and share the cost of the exhibit booth, and then have representatives from one or more of the companies staffing the exhibit. This year, emerging projects are defined as projects anywhere between concept and Certificate of Occupancy obtained since 2019.
- Project name included on the ULI event website
- Project name and description included in the virtual and printed event program (table)
- Virtual City Chat and Exhibit Hall (Thursday, April 29) – One (1) virtual table with project name
- In-Person Outdoor Exhibits (Tuesday, May 4 at Better Half)
- Outdoor exhibitor space of 10 feet by 10 feet with one (1) 6’ minimum picnic table.
- Note this is an outdoor unconditioned space. As such:
- Exhibitor may choose to bring their own 10’x10’ max canopy for their exhibit space but it must be held down with canopy weights.
- Electricity will not be provided. Generators will not be allowed.
- Four (4) complimentary admissions to the event (to be used both days). These are intended for whomever will be staffing the virtual and in-person tables to allow splitting up of shifts.
VIRTUAL EXHIBIT HALL
Attendees can visit projects, panelists, and network in a virtual exhibit hall hosted on Hubilo.