11th Annual Marketplace
Thursday, June 10, 2020
4:30 – 5:30 City Chat (Marketplace Sponsors & Exhibitors Only)
5:30 -7:30 pm General Admission
Brazos Hall | 204 East 4th Street, Austin 78701
ULI Austin’s Marketplace is a networking expo designed to promote real estate investment opportunities and development strategies for Austin. It is THE must-attend event for anyone involved with urban development and redevelopment spanning from Georgetown to San Marcos, and everywhere in between.
Marketplace is designed to showcase Austin’s hottest emerging real estate projects with project team members on hand to answer questions. Often a project’s developer, consultant(s), architect, engineer, and/or builder will join efforts and share the cost of the exhibit booth, and then have representatives from one or more of the companies staffing the exhibit.
Exhibitor Cost $1,750
The following are included with each exhibitor space:
- Two (2) complimentary admissions to the event (intended for whoever will be staffing the exhibit)
- One (1) complimentary valet parking pass
- Exhibitor space of 6 feet by 6 feet
- Access to an electrical outlet (no internet access)
- Two (2) folding chairs
- Your choice of a 6’ x 2’ table or a tall 3’ round cocktail table
- Company name included on the ULI event website and on signage at the event
- Access to “City Chat,” a reception and panel discussion with City and County officials, prior to Marketplace
Each exhibit space may showcase ONE real estate or land use project. Multiple companies may combine efforts in the display. Industry Disruptors are also invited to present a table. An industry disruptor is recognized as an innovation that is changing the real estate market.
Please note: Location in Brazos Hall will be determined by ULI Staff, and ULI reserves the right to decline admission as an exhibitor.