The Greater Austin Regional Lunches, held approximately quarterly, focus on regional issues and trends. This year the luncheons will focus on trends and policy related to the region’s growth. Anticipated 2020 topics are listed below. Opportunities are available to be Underwriting and Host Sponsors for each luncheon. Contact email@example.com to learn more about sponsor a luncheon or to assist with any of the topics.
The Greater Austin Regional Lunches are planned by the Programs Committee.
Visit the ULI Austin calendar to see upcoming Regional Lunches HERE.
Upcoming Regional Luncheon Topics:
- December 2021 – Emerging Trends
- October 2021 – Site Selectors
Past Regional Luncheons:
- July 21 – Public-Private Partnerships
- March 9 – Engaging Community for Equitable Development
- December 1 – Emerging Trends
- October 2020 – Regional Mobility
- July 2020 – Economic Resiliency
- February 2020 – Innovations in Housing-What’s Next?
- October 2019 – Emerging Trends
- March 2019 – Project Connect
- September 2018 – Evolving Suburbs
Greater Austin Regional Luncheon Underwriter – $2000
(Only 1 available per luncheon)
- 8 tickets to the luncheon
- Opportunity to speak at beginning of event
- Reserved Front Table
- Logo with link in email blasts for selected luncheon and event website
- Dedicated Signage at Luncheon
Greater Austin Regional Luncheon Host – $1000
(Several available per luncheon)
- 4 tickets to the luncheon
- Opportunity to stand and be recognized at event
- Company logo on marketing material, event website, and table tents at the event
Contact Paulette Gibbins to learn more about sponsoring a Regional Luncheon.