The Greater Austin Regional Lunches, held approximately quarterly, focus on regional issues and trends. This year the luncheons will focus on trends and policy related to the region’s growth. The next luncheon, on February 12, will focus on housing trends. Anticipated 2020 topics are Housing Trends (Feb), Water (Spring), Transportation (Fall), and Emerging Trends (Fall/Winter). Opportunities are available to be Underwriting and Host Sponsors for each luncheon. Contact email@example.com to learn more about sponsor a luncheon or to assist with any of the topics.
The Greater Austin Regional Lunches are planned by the Programs Committee.
Visit the ULI Austin calendar to see upcoming Regional Lunches HERE.
Upcoming Regional Luncheon Topics:
- February 2020 – Housing
- Spring 2020 – Water
- Fall 2020 – Transportation
- Fall/Winter 2020 – Emerging Trends
Past Regional Luncheons:
- October 2019 – Emerging Trends
- March 2019 – Project Connect
- September 2018 – Evolving Suburbs
Greater Austin Regional Luncheon Underwriter – $2000
- 8 tickets to the luncheon
- Reserved Front Table
- Logo with link in email blasts for that luncheon
- Dedicated Signage at Luncheon
- Introductory Remarks at Luncheon
Contact Paulette Gibbins to learn more about sponsoring a Regional Luncheon.