ULI Austin Leadership consists of the leading professionals of local real estate industry.
Leadership begins with our Governance Committee, comprised of past ULI District Council Chairs. The next level of leadership is our Advisory Board, who are members volunteering their time and industry expertise to lead Austin, to further the mission of ULI in our region. Within the Advisory Board is a subgroup of leaders, our Management Committee, who are the chairs of major initiatives and committees.
2019-2020 Austin Management Committee
The Management Committee is responsible for the oversight and direction of all ULI Austin District Council activities and is responsible for implementing the ULI Austin Strategic Plan, The Management Committee will also coordinate initiatives and directives from ULI (national). The ULI Austin Management Committee is comprised of many of the Chairs or Co-Chairs of the functional working committees as well as members at large.
Participation on this Committee is by invitation only.
The 2019-2020 Management Committee objectives include:
- Implementing the strategic plan and mission policies of the ULI Austin District Council.
- Executing sound fiscal and budget procedures for our financial stability.
- Providing high-quality, value-added programs and projects for Austin District Council members and sponsors.
- Encourage broad, diverse participation in all District Council’s activities.
- Provide mentoring and outreach to the young professionals and future leaders of ULI Austin.