Project Submission FAQs
- ULI members and non-members can submit an application. You must have a ULI account to submit in the application portal. If you do not have a ULI account, CLICK HERE TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- There is no fee to submit.
- Only ONE entry form for each project may be submitted. To prevent duplicate entries, please communicate and coordinate with ALL partners who worked on the project to organize a single submission. If you wish for other team members to help complete the form, you may add them as a collaborator. HOW TO ADD COLLABORATORS
- Fill out the form, entering all required fields. You may click Save at the bottom of each page and come back to finish later or Save and Next to advance to the next page of the form. We recommend clicking Save often.
How to Add Collaborators
- To give another team member access to the form, click the Manage Collaborators button at the top right of the form.
- On the next page, click Add Collaborator and enter the name and email address for the person you want to add and click Save.
- If they already have a ULI account, please add the email address they use for their ULI account or ask them to update their email address with ULI before you add them as a collaborator.
- Collaborators will receive an email from ULI Awards ([email protected]) with the subject line “You have been added as a Collaborator to Help with 2021 ULI Austin Impact Awards – Competitive Project Application.” Do not reply to this email address.
- They will be required to sign in using their ULI credentials or create a new ULI account before being able to contribute to the form.
- When you have added all Collaborators, click Back to Submission to continue in the application form.
How to Complete the Online Application to Nominate a Project, Idea, or Initiative
- Fill out the form, entering all required fields. You may click Save at the bottom of each page and come back to finish later or Save and Next to advance to the next page of the form. We recommend clicking Save
- Any field with a red asterisk is required. You do not have to complete every field with an asterisk before saving the form, but you must complete these fields before you submit the completed form. Clicking Save and Finalize will submit the form. (If you submit prematurely in error, contact [email protected].)
- Once you have entered all information and completed the entire form, click Save and Finalize at the bottom of the form to submit. (If you have not completed required fields, the form will automatically take you to missing fields.)
- Click OK when you see the alert “Press OK to Submit your application…”
- If you have submitted successfully, you will see a message that begins, “Thank you! We have received your information…” (See FAQs for instructions on how to view submitted applications.)
- If you submit prematurely in error, please contact [email protected] for assistance.
ULI will internally review submissions and will reach out to Applicant if additional information is needed to correct errors or collect missing information.
Q: How do I submit more than one project?
A: Each submission may only include a single, specific project, idea, or initiative. If you would like to nominate multiple projects, ideas, or initiatives, each must be entered and submitted individually.
Q: How do I resume filling out an application form that I saved previously, but did not yet submit?
A: After logging into the application portal, click on Incomplete in the green menu on the left, then click on Edit for the application you wish to resume.
Q: How can I see my applications that have been successfully submitted?