The Greater Austin Region has seen significant growth to the East, and the SH-130 corridor has created a new economic driver in areas that historically have attracted limited investor interest. Now, with several major employers moving into the area, and new housing being continually added, communities from Lockhart to Taylor are capturing extraordinary investments from major domestic and international firms. With accelerating growth east of Austin, these areas are becoming more dynamic with each new project. Join ULI Austin for our October regional luncheon to learn more about what opportunities, challenges and visions are converging as the path of growth heads East.
Sponsorships Still Available
- REGISTERING MULTIPLE PEOPLE - If you are registering multiple people, call ULI Customer Service at 800-321-5011
- IN-PERSON REGISTRATION - Limited In-Person registration is available. Includes breakfast during the program.
- Zoom details will be provided after registration.
- OTHER QUESTIONS - If you have other questions about registering for this event, confirmation of registration, or canceling registration, contact ULI Customer Service at 800.321.5011 or [email protected]
- Cancellations, refund requests, or changes from in-person to virtual must be requested 48 hours prior to the event. Cancellations or changes requested on the day of the event will not be refunded.
- COVID PROTOCOL