Registration has ended for this event.
This panel discussion will be delivered virtually via webinar.
Lately, there has been increased discussion about opportunities for Transit Oriented Developments (TODs) that could be possible with added high-speed transit; however, some opportunities may already exist today. ULI Austin's Affordability and Transportation Strategic Councils have been studying the City of Austin's TOD regulations and opportunities for TODs within Capital Metro's current service model. How could these TOD opportunities further impact Austin's affordability and transportation?
- Sarah Andre, Owner, Structure Development and Chair ULI Austin Affordability Strategic Council
- Samuel Franco, President and Founder, Infravest Strategies LLC
- Dan Hennessey, Director of Transportation Planning/Traffic Engineering, WGI and Chair ULI Austin Transportation Strategic Council
- Steven Pedigo, Professor of Practice, Director of the LBJ Urban Lab
MODERATOR: Lonny Stern, Special Projects Coordinator, Capital Metro
- REGISTRATION HAS ENDED FOR THIS EVENT.
- REGISTERING MULTIPLE PEOPLE - If you are registering multiple people, call ULI Customer Service at 800-321-5011
- CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS - Refunds must be submitted in writing, two business days prior to the event.
- ANNUAL SPONSORS - Contact email@example.com to take advantage of your free passes.
- OTHER QUESTIONS - If you have other questions about registering for this event, confirmation of registration, or canceling registration, contact ULI Customer Service at 800.321.5011 or firstname.lastname@example.org