The ULI Austin Advisory Board serves as the local leadership for ULI Austin and is made up of leading real estate and land use professionals in Central Texas. Members are appointed to one-year terms by the Chair and are responsible for ensuring ULI Austin is properly funded, provide meaningful programs and projects and supports ULI Austin goals and mission.
Participation on this Committee is by invitation only.
The Advisory Board objectives include:
- Encourage broad, diverse participation in all District Council’s activities.
- Assist in financially supporting ULI.
- Provide mentoring to young professionals of the District Council.
- Conduct outreach to enhance awareness of ULI and to fulfill its mission.
Members of the Advisory Board
- Robert Barnes, IBC Bank
- Hunter Barrier, Ryan Companies
- Josh Bernstein, Greenberg Traurig
- Tim Berry, Pennybacker Capital
- Laura Beuerlein, Heritage Title
- Mike Brown, Texas Capital Bank
- Robert Burton, Winstead PC
- Kent Collins, Centro Development
- Chris Crawford, RVI Planning + Landscape Architecture
- Chris Davis, Balfour Beatty
- Mike Engles, CWS
- Jay Fox, Baylor, Scott & White
- Robert Gandy, Cielo
- Jay Hartzell, UT – Real Estate Finance & Investment Center
- Charles Heimsath, Capitol Market Research
- Todd LaRue, RCLCO
- Blake Magee, Blake Magee Company
- Garrett Martin, Milestone Community Builders
- Nikelle Meade, Husch Blackwell
- William “Bill” Meyer, Newland Communities
- John Morran, Texas Realty Capital
- Adam Nims, Trammell Crow
- Brian Ott, TBG Partners
- Jason Qunell, University Federal Credit Union
- Bill Redd, Brandywine Realty Trust
- Eldon Rude, 360° Real Estate Analytics
- Dudley Simmons, Argyle Properties
- Dave Stauch, Capital Project Management
- Jack Tisdale, STG Design
- Rhonda Toming, Fisher Company
- R. Warren Walters, W2 Real Estate
- Amy Wanamaker, The University of Texas at Austin
- David Wieland, Centrist Capital
- Bret Wilkerson, Hawkeye Partners LP
- Syd Xinos, Doucet & Associates