ULI Austin continues to target issues related to affordable housing for both low income and middle-income families.
To date, we have completed the following:
- Grant ($2,500) given to HousingWorks for Affordable Housing Study.
- Grant ($5,000) given to HousingWorks to continue efforts of 2014 study.
- ULI Austin “Missing Middle” TAP, focused on Affordable Housing for Middle Income Families (March 2015)
- ULI Austin Grant ($5,000) given to HousingWorks to continue efforts as a result of TAP.
- ULI Terwilliger Center/ Neighborhoods Fund Study – Innovations in Finance for Multi-Family Workforce and Affordable Housing.
- ULI Austin Breakfast Series – Presentation of Finding on “Missing Middle” TAP, With City of Austin Mayor Steve Adler providing opening remarks. (May 2015)
- Affordable Fund Workgroup – Group setting up a $500 million Affordable housing fund. ULI Austin has taken a project management role for this Community led initiative.