Students & ULI
The University of Texas at Austin Real Estate Finance & Investment Center encourages student membership for UT students participating in the Undergraduate and Graduate Real Estate Societies. Subsidized memberships for students are offered in September and January each year.
For more information, please contact:
McCombs School of Business
Real Estate Finance & Investment Center
Student Member Benefits
Networking & Professional Development
- Member-only events and discounts on all local District Council events. From programs on Emerging Trends to breakfast networking meetings, ULI Austin events offer the opportunity to meet a variety of real estate professionals in the greater Austin area and to work together to improve your community.
- Member discount on the Annual ULI Fall and Spring meetings. These national meeting brings together professionals from throughout the world, and from all sectors of the real estate industry to share experiences and learn new strategies.
- Membership will follow you to any other city with a ULI District Council, should you move upon graduation.
- Access to members-only information online. Get information on capital markets, business strategies, case studies, and trends through the members only portal of ULI’s web site.
- Complimentary Urban Land magazine. Members receive Urban Land magazine, offering practical, timely information on a variety of land use and development opportunities and solutions.
- Complimentary Reports. Your membership includes a variety of complimentary reports on topics such as Emerging Trends in Real Estate, workforce housing, sustainability/climate change, and more.
- Personal Research Assistance. ULI has an extensive research library on land use and development with information you can’t get anywhere else. As a member, you receive a discount on custom searches.
- Book Discounts. From best practices to the latest trends, leadership titles to textbooks, ULI members enjoy discounts of 20 to 60 percent on all ULI books.
- ULI Career Center. Receive exclusive access to ULI’s SelectLeaders Real Estate Job Network, where ULI members can post and search top real estate jobs from more than 5,000 of the industry’s premier employers.