The WLI Dinner Series is a great way to get to know other women in the real estate sector in a small, intimate setting. These dinners are small groups of women from diverse backgrounds designed to help you grow your network and support system within the industry.
- The dates are for the next round of dinners is August 5, 12, 19, and September 9 and 16. The location will be Café Josie.
- Space is limited to 6-8 women per dinner.
- You are NOT confirmed until you have received an invoice and PAID for the dinner.
- You are notified a week or two before the dinner you are assigned to. The cost is $80 ($40 for public and non-profits). This covers food (prefix menu), wine, tax, and tip. Payment is made through paypal to the dinner host through an invoice that is sent with the notification.
- You must be a ULI member to participate.
- The steering committee sets the dinners (only 1 dinner per person per series max) with the following priority:
- Those that haven’t been to a dinner series before (especially those that tried to make a previous one and there wasn’t room)
- Those that attended the happy hour
- Those that didn’t attend the happy hour