The Regional Growth Local Member Council (LMC) collaborates with local and regional leaders to examine the opportunities and challenges associated with growth in the region with the purpose of encouraging innovative, sustaining and economically viable land use solutions for Central Texas.
Regional Growth LMC Members
- Marty Burger, American Constructors
- Isaac Karpay, New Growth Living
- Sheri Blattel, Cushing Terrell
- Michael Brack, Datum Engineers
- Laurie Brewer, City of Georgetown
- Jeff Casinger, PGAL
- Russell Collins, Avison Young
- Jerry Converse, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Borja del Nido, Kimco Realty
- Scott Dukette, Pape-Dawson Engineers
- Lucas Elser, Project Management Advisors, Inc.
- Karen Fassetta, Page
- Trey Fletcher, City of Pflugerville
- Brad Garner, W2 Real Estate
- Su Kosub, MW Builders Inc.
- Chris Mastin, Brookfield Residential
- Bungane Mehlomakulu, ICON Technology, Inc
- Bill Meyer, Brookfield Properties Development
- Chip Mills, Southstar Communities
- Suraj Reddy, East Avenue Development
- Eldon Rude, 360 Real Estate Analytics
- Michael Shear, Broadband Planning Initiatives
- Chris Sheng, Rogers-O’Brien Construction Co.
- Dane Wilkins, Vincent Gerard and Associates
Staff Liaison: Cheryl McOsker