The Public-Private Partnerships (P3) LMC explores the nuances of P3 development, provides educational resources, and establishes a forum to discuss the challenges and benefits of the P3 model, with the goal of promoting sustainable growth in local communities.
P3 LMC Goals:
- Engage regional public sector and private sector members in thought leadership discussions.
- Define meaningful mutual benefits to the public and private sectors.
- Develop regional case studies demonstrating the benefits and challenges of P3 development.
- Develop educational resources and best practices for the procurement and execution of public-private partnership transactions.
- Establish a forum for the discussion of both the challenges and benefits of the P3 model.
- Identify ways in which public-private partnerships can be utilized to achieve sustainable long-term planning and growth of our communities.
P3 LMC Members
- Jeff Nydegger, Winstead PC
- Sara Ibarra, Page, Inc.
- Travis Baird City of Georgetown
- David Carter, Ensight Haynes Whaley
- Eric Churchill, Flintco
- Heidi Cisneros, Structures
- Fei Dai, Catellus
- Mike Dempsey, Rogers-O’Brien Construction
- Darrick Eugene, Hardwick Law Firm
- Jill Fagan, City of Austin
- Nina Farrell, CBRE
- Jennifer Finch, JE Dunn Construction
- Jessica Inacio, Greater San Marcos Partnership
- Todd Kaiser, BGK Architects
- Ginny King, Stantec
- Matthew McCafferty, Brookfield Properties
- David Perez, Swinerton Builders
- Chris Perkes, Lionheart Places LLC
- Diana Ramirez, Travis County
- Carrie Rollman, Brailsford & Dunlavey
Staff Liaison: Cheryl McOsker