AUGUST 29, 2023 | 5:30 – 9:30 PM | ZACH TOPFER THEATRE
ULI Austin’s annual Impact Awards are an opportunity to recognize and celebrate projects and people throughout Greater Austin that exemplify ULI’s mission: to shape the future of the built environment for transformative impact in communities worldwide.
Impact Awards Project Nominations Now Open!
ULI members and non-members can submit an application. There is no fee to submit.
Learn More about the Awards Categories | Submission FAQs
COMPLETED PROJECTS SUBMISSION FORM | NEXT BIG IDEA SUBMISSION FORM
Want to nominate someone for one of the People of the Year categories?
Email [email protected].
2023 Vision Award Winner: Ashton Cumberbatch, President and Co-Founder of Equidad ATX
The ULI Austin Vision Award recognizes an individual who has made an outstanding contribution in his or her lifetime within the Austin region. The Vision Award represents the highest honor one can receive from ULI Austin, and it speaks to an individual’s impact not just within the real estate industry but to our community as a whole. This year, we are honored to present Ashton Cumberbatch, President and Co-Founder of Equidad ATX, with the 2023 Vision Award.
View Press Release for more information about Ashton Cumberbatch and ULI Austin’s Vision Award.
Project Submission Guidelines
- ULI members and non-members can submit an application. There is no fee to submit.
- Only ONE entry form for each project may be submitted. To prevent duplicate entries, please communicate and coordinate with ALL partners to organize a single submission.
- Complete application packets must be received by June 23, 2023.
- Email your completed application packet to [email protected], with the email subject: 2023 ULI Austin Impact Awards Application. If the file is larger than 10M, email a link to the file location.
- Questions? FAQ’s or contact [email protected].
ULI will internally review submissions and will reach out to the Applicant if additional information is needed to correct errors or collect missing information.
Impact Awards Committee
Chairs: Danea Dickey, Workplace Solutions
Special Events Chair: Jared Pyka, RVi Planning & Landscape
Juan Arango, EncoTech Engineering Consultants
Deanna Bounds, Studio8 Architects
Rhonda Bly, Pfluger Architects
Eric Churchill, Adolfson & Peterson
Danea Dickey, Workplace Solutions
Anna Dorazio, Peinado Construction
Glenn Hart, Broaddus
Alexis Herzog, Gensler
Kimberly Moyer, Sixthriver
Lawrence Nourzad, Pape Dawson
Katherine Sasser, Square One Consultants