IN-PERSON Austin Central Library, 710 W Cesar Chavez St
After a tough year during COVID-19, the entertainment and tourism industry in Austin is primed to roar back to life. We will explore Austin’s diverse entertainment scene and its tie to tourism. We will discuss how the past year has driven adaptation and what the outlook is moving forward. Our panel of experts will share unique insights into what it will take to maintain Austin’s status as the Live Music Capital of the World for generations.
- Omar Lozano, Director of Music Marketing, Visit Austin
- Lindsey Sokol, Founder & CEO, Blue Norther Live
- Stephen Sternschein, Owner, Empire Control Room & Garage
- 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM | Check-In and Networking
- 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM | Panel
- Special Event Center, located on the 1st floor of the Central Library, on the south side of the building.
- Due to limited onsite parking at the Central Library, guests are encouraged to carpool and use alternative modes of transportation.
- For those parking at the Central Library’s underground garage, the entrance is located on West Avenue. Please take the southernmost elevator (closest to Cesar Chavez St.) from either P1 or P2 to the 1st Floor of the Central Library. The Special Event Center is through the doors to your left when you exit the elevator facing Cesar Chavez Street.
- In case the Central Library’s parking garage is full, the nearest public parking is available at City Hall.
- REGISTERING MULTIPLE PEOPLE - If you are registering multiple people, call ULI Customer Service at 800-321-5011
- IN-PERSON REGISTRATION - Limited In-Person registration is available. Includes breakfast during the program.
- Zoom details will be provided after registration.
- OTHER QUESTIONS - If you have other questions about registering for this event, confirmation of registration, or canceling registration, contact ULI Customer Service at 800.321.5011 or email@example.com.