Registration for this event has ended. We will accept walk-in registration at the door, on a SPACE AVAILABLE basis.
Innovations in Housing—What’s Next?
It is believed that Housing is ripe for disruption. Given strong demand, Austin-area developers and builders are challenged by increasing costs and timelines for land, materials and labor. Building homes the old-fashioned way has negatively impacted margins, creating little opportunity for error. Finding adequate lot supply has raised the stakes. More diverse product—and emerging technologies—may help. Hear from three experts, who are changing the game.
- Dmitri Julius, Operations Manager, ICON
- Logan Kimble, Director of Development, Greystar
- Taylor Wilson, Principal, Lonestar Development Partners
MODERATOR: Vaike O’Grady, Austin Regional Director, Metrostudy-Zonda
Thank You to our Lunch Underwriter
Thank You to our Regional Lunch Host Sponsors
11:30am Check-in, networking
11:45am Doors open, seating begins in dining room
12:00pm Presentation begins
All parking is complimentary. Surface level parking is available on all sides of the building. Additionally, a covered garage is available – entrance to the underground garage is on the West side on the building closest to IH-35. No validation is needed.
Event Sponsorships Available
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a sponsorship.
| (Only One Available)
|| (Several Available)
|8-person reserved table at the event
||4 tickets to the event
|Opportunity to speak at beginning of event
||Opportunity to stand and be recognized at event
|Company logo on marketing material, event website, and table tents at the event
||Company logo on marketing material, event website, and table tents at the event
|Signage displayed next to the stage
- WHAT DOES IT COST? (when registered by Feb 18)
ULI Member $55
ULI Discounted Member* $45
ULI Student Member $20
* Discount for ULI Members who represent Retired, Academic, Nonprofit, Government or Young Leaders (under the age of 35).
- REGISTERING MULTIPLE PEOPLE - If you are registering multiple people, call ULI Customer Service at 800-321-5011
- CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS - Refunds must be submitted in writing, two business days prior to the event.
- ANNUAL SPONSORS - Platinum and Gold sponsors receive complimentary passes. RSVP to email@example.com to take advantage of free sponsor passes.
- OTHER QUESTIONS - If you have other questions about registering for this event, confirmation of registration, or canceling registration, contact ULI Customer Service at 800.321.5011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.