Speakers from City of Austin:
- Annick Beaudet, Assistant Director for Austin Transportation (Leadership Team on the Land Development Code Rewrite)
- Brent Lloyd, Development Officer for the Development Services Department (Leadership Team on the Land Development Code Rewrite)
- Erica Leak, Housing Policy and Planning Manager for the Neighborhood Housing and Community Development Department (Subject Matter Lead on the Land Development Code Rewrite)
- REGISTERING MULTIPLE PEOPLE - If you are registering multiple people, call our customer service at 800-321-5011
- CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS - Refunds must be submitted in writing, two business days prior to the event.
- ANNUAL SPONSORS - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of your free passes.
- OTHER QUESTIONS - If you have other questions about registering for this event, confirmation of my registration, or canceling my registration, who should you contact? Please contact ULI Customer Service at 800.321.5011 or email@example.com
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please keep in touch .
Greater Austin Regional Virtual Luncheon on Emerging Trends in Real Estate
11:30am - 1:00pm CST
2020 Virtual Resilience Summit
This exclusive event which will take place virtually on December 2nd, 2020 will unpack the new realities of resilience during a pandemic, while examining the ways in which industry leaders can make informed decisions to further protect communities and investments from future climate risks.
10:30am - 3:00pm EST
Global ULI Online