IN-PERSON Austin Central Library, 710 W Cesar Chavez St
It’s been seventeen months since the start of the COVID-19 US pandemic shutdown yet capital is continuously flowing into the Central Texas region at record levels. How are investors and capital navigating these unprecedented times? Are there opportunities that exist amidst the chaos or is it too late to jump in? Our panel quantifies where US capital markets currently stand, defines investor sentiment, explores where capital is heading—and what may make the Central Texas region uniquely resilient.
- Neville Rhone, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Arc Capital Partners
- Stefanie Stewart, VP - West Coast Lead Real Estate Production, Voya Investment Management
- 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM | Check-In and Networking
- 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM | Panel
- Special Event Center, located on the 1st floor of the Central Library, on the south side of the building.
- Due to limited onsite parking at the Central Library, guests are encouraged to carpool and use alternative modes of transportation.
- For those parking at the Central Library’s underground garage, the entrance is located on West Avenue. Please take the southernmost elevator (closest to Cesar Chavez St.) from either P1 or P2 to the 1st Floor of the Central Library. The Special Event Center is through the doors to your left when you exit the elevator facing Cesar Chavez Street.
- In case the Central Library’s parking garage is full, the nearest public parking is available at City Hall.
- REGISTERING MULTIPLE PEOPLE - If you are registering multiple people, call ULI Customer Service at 800-321-5011
- IN-PERSON REGISTRATION - Limited In-Person registration is available. Includes breakfast during the program.
- Zoom details will be provided after registration.
- OTHER QUESTIONS - If you have other questions about registering for this event, confirmation of registration, or canceling registration, contact ULI Customer Service at 800.321.5011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations or changes to registration must be submitted 48 hours prior to the event date.
Andy Hill has been in the real estate finance industry for 15 years. He joined the Houston office of Berkadia’s predecessor, GMAC Commercial Mortgage, in 2005 and transitioned to the Austin market in 2010. Since joining the firm in 2005, Hill has originated or participated in the origination of approximately $4.6 billion in debt financing and equity placement for commercial properties across the United States. Prior to joining Berkadia, Andy was a Commercial Lending Officer with Sterling Bank, and is a graduate of Sterling Bank's Commercial Credit Training Program. Andy Hill is a graduate of Texas A&M University with a BBA in Finance. He is active in the Real Estate Council of Austin, Urban Land Institute’s Young Leader Program, Mortgage Bankers Association, National Multi-Housing Council and the Aggie Real Estate Network. Andy and his wife, Julie, reside in Austin with their three children.
Neville L. Rhone is Managing Partner and Co-Founder of Arc Capital Partners, a real estate platform focused on urban real estate in the path of Millennial growth. During his 25-year career, Mr. Rhone has sourced, invested or financed more than $6 billion of transactions. Prior to founding Arc Capital Partners, Mr. Rhone was a Managing Director and investment committee member of Canyon Partners Real Estate where he was primarily responsible for overseeing equity and debt investment opportunities in the Southeast and Southwest urban markets. Prior to joining Canyon, Mr. Rhone was a Vice President with Morgan Stanley Real Estate. In this position, he executed transactions for the Morgan Stanley Real Estate Funds (MSREF) and the Investment Banking Division. Prior to Morgan Stanley, Mr. Rhone was an Associate with Tishman Realty Corporation, an international real estate developer and investor. At Tishman, he was responsible for overseeing developments and underwriting investment opportunities in the hospitality industry. Mr. Rhone is a graduate of Cornell University (B.S. and Masters of Engineering in Civil Engineering) and Columbia Business School (M.B.A. - finance concentration).