WLI – Women’s Golf Clinic
What to expect from this Women’s Golf Clinic…
- Golf instructions provided by The First Tee of Greater Austin.
- Hear why women should say “yes” to invitations to golf tournaments and other professional golf outings.
- Learn tips on how to use golf as a business strategy.
- Learn best practices in golf etiquette and how to keep up with the pace of the game when out on the course.
No clubs needed, but you are encouraged to bring your own for a best fit. Contact ariel.Romell@uli.org for more information on borrowing clubs.
At The First Tee, kids and teens are learning to play golf along with life lessons and leadership skills. The students at the First Tee learn values like honesty and responsibility by calling penalties on themselves and reporting their own score.
The First Tee offers group lessons to youth up to age 18 regardless of background or previous experience. Their coaches (both PGA instructors and volunteers alike) are trained to make kids feel comfortable and assure they have a positive, non-intimidating experience. All they ask is participants come with an open mind and positive attitude.
What does it cost?
ULI Member $50
ULI Discounted Member* $35
ULI Student Member $35
Non-Members $70 (Not a ULI Member? Join today!)
*Discount for ULI Members who represent academic, Nonprofit, Government or Young Leaders (under the age of 35).
We will now accept walk-in registration on the day of the event if you have your own clubs.
Annual sponsors passes may not be used for this event.
How do I register?
- Online – Click the orange “Register Now” button below.
- Phone – Call ULI Customer Service at 800.321.5011
- Fax – Complete the Registration Form and fax to 800.248.4585
- Email – Complete the Registration Form and email it to email@example.com
If I have other questions about registering for this event, confirmation of my registration, or canceling my registration, who should I contact? Please contact ULI Customer Service at 800.321.5011 or firstname.lastname@example.org