Monthly Breakfast Series (February) – Homelessness
Community Solutions for Austin’s Homeless Challenge
In 2017, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development awarded Austin a $5.2 million grant to tackle youth homelessness. For the last decade, Austin’s homeless population has held at around 2000. Last April, City Council approved $30 million a year to move toward a systematic community approach to end homelessness. ULI’s panel of experts will delve deeper into Austin’s homeless issues, share initiatives underway and discuss possible initiatives for future consideration.
- Jo Kathryn Quinn, Executive Director, Caritas of Austin
- Ann Howard, Executive Director, Ending Community Homelessness Coalition (ECHO)
- Justin Newsom, Assistant Chief, Austin Police Department
Moderator: Mandy DeMayo, Community Development Administrator, City of Austin
FEBRUARY PLATINUM UNDERWRITER
What does it cost?
ULI Member $55
ULI Discounted Member* $45
ULI Student Member $20
*Discount for ULI Members who represent academic, Nonprofit, Government or Young Leaders (under the age of 35).
How do I register?
- Online – Click the orange “Register Now” button below.
- Phone – Call ULI Customer Service at 800.321.5011
- Fax – Complete the Registration Form and fax to 800.248.4585
- Email – Complete the Registration Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Sponsors – Contact Chloe Conner to take advantage of your free passes.
If I have other questions about registering for this event, confirmation of my registration, or canceling my registration, who should I contact? Please contact ULI Customer Service at 800.321.5011 or email@example.com