Greater Austin Regional Lunch: ProjectConnect
Registration now open! Registration options listed below.
Central Texas is rapidly changing. Our population just hit 2 million and it’s projected to double by 2040. In that same time, road capacity is expected to increase by only 15 percent. We need a change.
Instead of wondering how we can fit more cars on our roads, we need to think about how we can move more people. We need affordable options that connect our communities to jobs, schools, health care and so much more. And, we need to ensure the plan can adapt to innovations that could make our system fully electric, always connected and, eventually, autonomous.
Capital Metro has such a plan, called Project Connect. At this luncheon, hear how the community plan envisions a complete system of reliable and frequent transit with congestion-proof services that operates free from other traffic.
- Randy Clarke, President & CEO, Capital Metro
- Todd Hemingson, EVP of Planning & Development, Capital Metro
What does it cost?
ULI Member $55
ULI Discounted Member* $45
ULI Student Member $20
*Discount for ULI Members who represent academic, Nonprofit, Government or Young Leaders (under the age of 35).
How do I register?
- Online – Click the orange “Register Now” button below.
- Phone – Call ULI Customer Service at 800.321.5011
- Fax – Complete the Registration Form and fax to 800.248.4585
- Email – Complete the Registration Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If I have other questions about registering for this event, confirmation of my registration, or canceling my registration, who should I contact? Please contact ULI Customer Service at 800.321.5011 or email@example.com