2018 Impact Awards Celebration
Online Registration has ended but we will be accepting walk-in registration at the door.
Nominations & Project Entries Are Closed
New this year, we’re “flipping the script” with a revamped Red Carpet event!
Join us for an unforgettable celebration after the Awards Ceremony.
ULI Austin’s annual Impact Awards are an opportunity to recognize and celebrate projects and people throughout Greater Austin that exemplify ULI’s mission: to provide leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide.
Gary S. Farmer, President of Heritage Title Company of Austin, Inc. and Heritage Exchange Corporation of Texas, will be awarded the 2018 Vision Award at the August 28th Ceremony. The ULI Austin Vision Award recognizes an individual in the field of real estate development or a related area such as finance, planning or design who has made an outstanding contribution in his or her lifetime within the Austin region.
View Press Release for additional information about ULI Austin’s 2018 Vision Award.
Join us on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 to honor and celebrate Mr. Farmer’s legacy and unwavering commitment to the well-being of Central Texas!
Deadline to apply was June 30, 2018 –
** New this year! **
People of the Year Award Categories – Click HERE to see the People Nominee’s
- Most Influential ULI Member of the Year: A current ULI member who creates positive contributions to ULI, their profession and the community. The award recognizes a member who contributes to the success of ULI and the real estate industry as a whole.
- Must be a ULI member.
- Can be nominated by other ULI members, outside source or self-nomination.
- Contributes to the success of ULI and the real estate industry as a whole.
- Consideration includes contributions to ULI, contributions to profession and community and years of committed service.
- Top Contributing ULI Young Leader: Recognizes an outstanding ULI Young Leader who creates positive contributions to ULI Young Leaders, their profession and the community. These younger professionals set the bar for career advancement, goal-setting, community service and a strong commitment to ULI’s mission.
- Must be a ULI Young Leader member/participant.
- Can be nominated by young leader group or by outside source (company principal, etc.) or self-nominated.
- Considerations for award are not only contributions to young leaders group but also contributions to profession and the community.
Competitive Project Award Categories – Click HERE to see the Project Nominee’s
Five competitive project award categories are evaluated by highly experienced and engaged ULI members, applying the standards below. (Meet the 2018 Judges) Three finalists are selected in each category and their submissions are displayed at the Awards Event.
- Most Influential Project Award
- Best Project Innovation Award
- Best Project Design Award
- Best Public Place Award
- Next Big Idea Award
RED CARPET SPONSOR
What does it cost?
**ULI Members who represent academic, Nonprofit, Government or Young Leaders (under the age of 35).
How do I register? Online Registration has ended but we will be accepting walk-in registration at the door.
Online – Click the orange “Register Now” button below. Phone – Call ULI Customer Service at 800.321.5011 Fax – Complete the Registration Form and fax to 800.248.4585 Email – Complete the Registration Form and email it to email@example.com
If I have other questions about registering for this event, confirmation of my registration, or canceling my registration, who should I contact? Please contact ULI Customer Service at 800.321.5011 or firstname.lastname@example.org