2018-2019 Austin Management Committee
The Management Committee is responsible for the oversight and direction of all ULI Austin District Council activities and is responsible for implementing the ULI Austin Strategic Plan, The Management Committee will also coordinate initiatives and directives from ULI (national). The ULI Austin Management Committee is comprised of many of the Chairs or Co-Chairs of the functional working committees as well as members at large.
Participation on this Committee is by invitation only.
The 2018-2019 Management Committee objectives include:
- Implementing the strategic plan and mission policies of the ULI Austin District Council.
- Executing sound fiscal and budget procedures for our financial stability.
- Providing high-quality, value-added programs and projects for Austin District Council members and sponsors.
- Encourage broad, diverse participation in all District Council’s activities.
- Provide mentoring and outreach to the young professionals and future leaders of ULI Austin.
Management Committee Members
Carey Venditti, DLA Piper
District Council Chair
Andrea Hamilton, Bunker Lee
Greg Clay, JMI Realty
Erika Passailaigue, Datum Engineers
Eldon Rude, 360 Real Estate Analytics
Hal Guggolz, Land Advisors Organization
Marketing and Communications
Dave Stauch, Capitol Project Management
Mission Advancement Chair
Caitlin Admire, Perkins + Will