Welcome to the #CityResolveATX campaign!
#CityResolveATX is your opportunity to publicly state a resolution for you or your company to do something to improve Central Texas during 2016. With the support of the local real estate community as well as other interested parties in Central Texas, we will be motivating people to step out of their normal routine and create some good. This initiative will engage hundreds of Austinites and Central Texans in sharing their #CityResolveATX goals on Twitter and other social media outlets. Every day, ULI Austin will pick our favorite #CityResolveATX post and the winners will get a special prize, so get tweeting!
Here is how to get started:
- Pick your resolution. The resolution could be a personal pledge to eat local, ride your bike to work or vote more frequently. Resolutions can also be for your firm. A few examples are to create a ride share program or support local music through your company.
- Post that resolution on Twitter or other social media using #CityResolveATX as the hash tag.
- Search for other #CityResolveATX posts and like, heart, retweet or favorite them.
- Encourage your friends and business partners to participate as well. Tag them so that they show up on Twitter, etc.
- Repeat daily on Feb 1, 2 and 3.
The winners of each day’s social media posts will be determined by likes and retweets. Please check out our kick off video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1J3rQusVwo and our website for favorite tweets.
Have fun and enjoy #CityResolveATX !
Hear ULI Austin’s David Steinwedell talk about the #CityResolveATX campaign.